The purpose of the role is to perform business analysis functions as well as advisory services for current and new business requirements on products supported by the Innovation Office.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Attend technical and functional application meetings
- Document solutions
- Liaise with development teams on proposed solutions
- Assist client/company with UAT testing
- Write and maintain test scripts
- Visit commercial sites and document incidents and problems observed
- Create functional solutions with the client or the company
- Advise and document improved service processes
- Engage with customer and incident management teams to avoid disruptions (proactive problem management), i.e. through trend analysis of significant services or historical incidents
- Sponsorship, design and continuous improvement of processes and its metrics
- Write technical specifications
- Delivery of documentation to service lines
- Understand business requirements and, through a structured process, document, validate and translate them into functional specifications used by developers to build a technical solution.
- Test and validate the functionality of the technical solution against business requirements.
- Interface between the business client and the development team regarding business and functional needs.
- Ensure business requirements are delivered in the implemented solution.
- Identify and investigate recurring incidents on sites
- Investigate and make suggestions to continuously triage the root causes that cause incidents
- Do a feasibility study on a permanent solution to sort out the root causes
- Follow the suggestions to triage identified root causes
- Solid knowledge in project management
- Ensure milestones are met by all parties involved
- Adhere to project SLAs
- Product analysis experience
- Data testing experience
- Strong analytical skills
- MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Commercial writing
- Business communication
Desired work experience:
- 2 to 5 years Business Analysis
Desired level of qualification:
About the employer:
We are a proudly South African company with over 20 years experience in managing call centers and providing BPO services in South Africa and Australia.
We combine our unique skills in technology, data and analytics to provide a range of digital business services, as a trusted partner to a global customer base, contributing to the financial sustainability of the communities we serve.
Transaction Capital Risk Services offers a range of solutions including: customer service and customer experience; debt collection and accounts receivable services; payroll, time and attendance management and HR solutions; customer information and analysis; outsourcing of legal processes and alternative legal solutions; and back office administration.
Under Transaction Capital Risk Services are key divisions that contribute to the efficiency and effectiveness of the South African credit system and provide tailored solutions.
Transaction Capital Recoveries provides a range of customer management and collections solutions to South Africa’s largest credit providers.
Transaction Capital Business Solutions provides working capital financing and trade receivables management solutions to [URL Removed] Capital Payment Solutions provides electronic funds transfer payment processing services and related products to corporate clients.
Transaction Capital Credit Health enables South African consumers to manage their personal credit information.
Find out more/Apply to this position